Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

So it is Christmas eve in the Jenkintown, PA. My hubby and I decided to open our presents tonight (including the traditional xmas eve stockings) due to he has to work tomorrow, sadly, and my parents are flying in tomorrow night. Even though most of the presents I already knew what they were (we basically shopped together on Black Friday and got pretty much most of our shopping done in one shot) my hubby surprised me with the great little things that matters. :)
He got me a mini camcorder (which I picked out and did already know about) and some little gadgets to add to my ipod addition. Along with a few other goodies I'll spare you from reading about, he got me 36 mini stamps. This quite frankly I believe to be the best of my presents. They aren't 36 extremely expensive stamps, but the fact that he knows I a) love stamps, b) remembered me complaining that I didn't have many Christmas and holiday stamps/sayings, etc, c) so therefore got me 36 mini stamps to fullfill that request. I think I just might keep him. haha. It made my night and reminded me why I truly love my hubby- he remembers the little things sometimes. :)
(I know I know, shut up M, you're being all mushy) Anyways, here is the goody stamps my hubby got me. They are no pink paselee stamps, but they still make me smile from cheek to cheek! :)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Many mini stamps!

He's so thoughtful! Yay!

Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!