Saturday, January 10, 2009

Color Inspiration #37: I finally did one!

These are for the KWerner's Color Inspiration Challenge #37:


Let the good times roll!


I love these primas I got. The colors match perfectly!


I love bracket-type frames. They make me happy. 


The paper is awesome! Actually it was taken from a wedding greeting card I had left around, that I was able to savage after taking everything off of it. Isn't it wonderful!

Here's a slightly more up close one.

____________________________

SUPPLIES 
for this CARD:
  • "Let the good times roll" stamp by Studio G, in Stays On Timber Brown ink
  • Brown paper from the Sultoy paper pad by basic grey
  • Blue paisley paper torn from wedding greeting card by carlton cards
  • prima flowers
  • bracket frame from "Retro Spring" stamp set by Pink Paislee, in Versa Color's sky blue ink
  • Dot orange ribbon from ?
  • Olive paper by ColorBok
  • Orange buttons by Making Memories
____________________________

So I FINALLY got to get around to doing one of KWerner's Color Inspiration challenges. I never can get to do them since they usually are put up and due during the week, and my only free time is mostly on the weekends. Anyways, It is freezing outside so I decided to give it a go since it is due tonight. So here we go! I got a little carried away with the challenge and ended up making 3 cards, but the one up top is my favorite and I think stays to the color challenge the best. Enjoy!

These were the colors in case you don't know :)

____________________________

Card number 2. Just for you!

Ribbon tabs I thought to dress it up.

I thought the stamps turned out nice for once. I usually wiggle a little.

____________________________

SUPPLIES 
for this CARD:
  • Flower stamp from Pink Paislee "Retro Spring" stamp set, in Brilliance sky blue ink
  • "Just for You" stamp from ?- bought at the Cropping Station, in Stays On Timber brown ink
  • Brown paper by Basic Grey
  • Blue floral paper from an wedding greeting card (torn from) by Carlton cards
  • Green jewel by K & Company
  • Dot ribbon by ?
  • Olive and White paper by ColorBok
____________________________


Card #3-Party time!

Tried to use my scalloped dot punch on the sides.

____________________________

SUPPLIES 
for this CARD:
  • "Party Time" stamp by Studio G
  • Prima Flowers
  • Making Memories brown button
  • Fiskars scalloped punch
  • Dot ribbon by ?
  • Brown, Olive and Orange paper by ColorBok
  • Scalloped White paper by ?
____________________________

So I'm trying to get my blogs more organized and helpful, by including supplies used, etc. I know there isn't much readers out there, but for the few of you who do, I hope that helps. I plan to make a little graphic bar for the "supplies", but I haven't gotten that far in sprucing up my blog. I did only start this blog shortly after our wedding.
Anyways, I must be off. Maybe I'm make some more stuff to post later. I hope to make some items for my new swap on Splitcoast for my future SS whoever she might be, though I might not post what they are till the swap is done, so as to not give away my identity to my secret sister. It is supposed to help us keep up with our weight loss programs.
Adios!
-M

1 comment:

  1. I *heart* the 3rd card! They are really nice, you're good at stamping, I stay far (very far) away from it because I can never get it to look right!! I just sold the remaining (about 21) of my rubber stamps on ebay last week. You should look on there (if you haven't already) you can get great deals on stamping stuff (and other scrappin stuff).

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!