Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day eve & KWerner's color Challenge #41



This has become on of my favs. This is for KWerner's Color Inspiration #41


I love "levels" of stuff on cards.


I am giving this to my hubby for V-day. Shhh...don't tell him. He is banned from reading my blog till tomorrow. :)


Can you believe I got this cute popup heart in Target's $1 bin?


I couldn't resist a little stickle sparkle.

So this is my last V-day cards till next year. They are also for KWerner's color inspiration challenge #41. I was glad to use colors I am comfortable using, since after all, these were basically my wedding colors (minus the gray). 

I had a lot of fun with these. I tried not to look at any samples of other's cards and no sketches, these were just me, being random. My hubby has my valentine's day present locked in the spare bedroom, so I can't make anymore cards tonight. We're going to the ballet tomorrow early afternoon downtown, so I'm excited. Finally a V-day that we're not hours away from each other or having to work.
Hope you all enjoyed the cards! Also, another plug for Fun-Frilled. Check out Fun-Frilled, and starting Monday the real fun begins. I've also been told there will be a giveaway, so CHECK THEM OUT! Join in the fun at Fun-Frilled and get some blog candy! Have fun all!
Here's the supplies:

Love U card:
- floral paper: Making Memories Love Story red dot floral
- Michael's Made with Love felt heart
- Studio G flowers and love stamp, in ColorBox black ink
- Flowers colored in with markers by Kuretake winter collection
- U from Target's $1 scrapbooking collection alphabets
- scallop punch by Fiscars
I heart U card:
- Heart paper by Chatter box's pink on Red designer paper
- Technique Tuesday's holiday borderline, in ColorBox black ink
- Heart popup from Target's $1 scrapbooking collection
- I heart you stamp by studio G in ColorBox black ink
- heart filled in with X-mas Red stickles

4 comments:

  1. I love that big love U card...I'm so afraid to use big letters, not sure why - but you use them very well. He's going to love his card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that big U as well. I have been wanting to get some big chipboard letters to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I am like everyone else, I like the big U card, I like those little flowers - they are just so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!