Sunday, March 22, 2009

Celebrate Spring!

If you haven't yet, make sure you check out Fun-Frilled today. Sunday as you may know, is my Design team day over at Fun-Frilled, so make sure you check out my card! This week's theme is Think Spring. Boy can I not WAIT for it to be spring. I hate cold weather!
Here's a sneak peek at the card. Check out the full card at Fun-Frilled.


And for those of you wanting the supplies, here ya go:

Celebrate Spring card:
- DP Berry Sweet K&Company paper pad
- Celebrate Spring and Flower stamp by Hampton Arts in Color Box Black ink
- Le Plume II markers used on flowers
- Michael's pearl adhesive stickers

1 comment:

  1. Love the card, love my banner, but it is backwards, can you reverse it and send me a new PDF, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!