Friday, March 6, 2009

Color Inspiration #44



Just thinking of you!


Rub-ons and stamp remix!


I LOVE crocheted flowers!

So I love these colors. Pink is sooo me (since it is a shoot off of Red, my FAV. color).
Short post because I was stalking Fun-Frilled DT's blog...she's giving away a Cricut to the 1,000 comment. All at once a bunch of us must of hit it at the same time, since like 8-17 posts all flew in at the same time. Sadly I think I was a few off from #1000. *tear* Right now can't afford anything near the price of the Cricut. Now we all just have to get to 1500 for another prize. Yay, I love prizes. Someday I hope to actually win some blog candy, or even get in KWerner's roundup someday. That's the goal for me.
Anyways, here is my KWerner's Color Inspiration #44 card. I was going to make more ideas, but I'm tired as heck over here. It isn't my best card out there, but I think it has that soft feel to it. 


Enjoy!

Thinking of You:
- Patterned DP & pink DP by Basic Grey Sultry paper 6x6 pad
- Pink Paislee retro spring bird in StaysOn Timber Brown
- Thinking of you by Kolette Hall in StaysOn Timber Brown
- ColorBok romance rubon flowers
- Fancy Pants designs crocheted flower
- Kaiser scrapbook pearl
- ColorBok brown paper strips

6 comments:

  1. What a sweat card!, I love that crochet flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet I love the crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this....love the lace...the layout, and of course - the crochet flower....really really adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WHAT A ROMANTIC CARD!!! SUPER CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So vintage looking - love the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!