Monday, March 16, 2009

Supreme Team Round 2 submission

Ok. So I made it to Round two of goDigitalScrapbooking's Supreme Team contest. (there are 4 rounds). I have come to the conclusion that Digital scrapbook is harder than I thought. Even though I work in Photoshop everyday for work, making a scrapbook page in it seems so odd to me. Maybe it is because I often just "play" with things for cards and scrapbooks of mine, that actually having to shift through the folders to find something that I "might" need seems weird to me. It might also seem hard, because I have to use their specified kit. No other kit am I allowed to use, though I can use my own fonts and photos (thank heavens). Anyways, it is late, and I really should try to get to bed early so I can go to the gym in the morning before work. Night all. 
Also, CHECK OUT FUN-FRILLED! If you participate in the challenges this month and post your cards on Splitcoast Stampers, you could win some awesome loot. Come on people, check it out! Also, you have to see the St. Patrick's Day card I made over there. It went up on Sunday (technically yesterday, since it is 2am here). It was one of my favorites I've made. Check it out!
Ok all, enjoy the digital scrapbook page (only my 3rd total I've ever made). It is from my sister-in-law's baby shower for our nephew Justice. Night!
-M

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is a great layout! I love the little yellow stamps going out the side...and the ribbon hanging down from the clip - soooo cute! It's like baby frilly but boyish at the same time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!