Monday, March 23, 2009

Think Spring!



So once again I started working on my Fun-Frilled cards and ended up making more than one in the theme. So this is the card that didn't make the cut (for me at least) for Fun-Frilled. You can check out the card I ended up using (Sunday's post) at Fun-Frilled. 
Think Spring everyone. I want sun! It's a shorty post today. Hugs!



Spring card:
- Berry Sweet K& Company DP
- Studio G stamps in Color Box black
- Le Plume II markers on flowers
- Michael's stick-on pearls
- ribbon by ??

4 comments:

  1. I love the ribbon you used... Too cute to not make the cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! - and I love where you have the ribbon - not where I would put it which is why I like it - LOL Something different - and hey, more pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card - heads up Mini VSN on Saturday - check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* your poor, little neglected blog and it's readers....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!