Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Digiments Design Team Audition


So a fellow blogger friend of mine is starting her own company, Digiments, which is digital sentiments. So I decided I would audition for her design team. This was so much fun! I love sentiments as my main thing, so using a digital one then printed out makes it so much easier (and less mess too!) So here is my audition card. I used the whole she-bang on this card: buttons, ribbon, rub-ons, chipboard, popups, designer paper and all that fun stuff. Hope she likes it- Cross your fingers everyone!



 Also, if you haven't seen some of my previous posts, I did the Mini Virtual Stamp Night at SCS this past weekend, so check out the 4 cards I cranked out here.
I also made some Mother's Day cards for a Co-Worker of mine who saw my Etsy store. Check it out here. I may never sell anything on my store, but at least I tried. :)
Hugs to all my blogger buddies out there!
-M

5 comments:

  1. I wondered if you did the VSN - I was going to....maybe next time.... Great cards - that cupcake one doesn't look like yours at all - - I would have never guessed...not sure why....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Morgaine...I just know you will make it! You have great style! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love it! Good luck! The other cards from this weekend a so cute too! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the thread shows on both the front and back, it really gives it depth. And the bird, love it! Good luck with your Etsy shop ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well you obviously rocked her socks since you made the DT!!!! love the way you made this verse so fun and contemporary! super cute!

    and I think we're gonna have a great time on the DT for Digiments! great designs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!