Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fun-Frilled fools.



Make sure you check out Fun-Frilled today. I am hosting today's card over there. This week's theme is April Fool's Day. Boy was this a tough challenge for me. I mean, what the heck do you do for April fool's? They don't make stamps for that holiday, do they?
Anyways, I ended up using a monkey image I got from a swap and decided to make the card's fold on the bottom, instead of the top, like normal cards. 
To check out the full card, go over to Fun-Frilled! Leave me some love over there!
Also, I hope you all have been participating in the challenge over there, since there is some awesome loot in store! Check it out here.
Happy Sunday!

April Fool's Day card:
- Studio G trouble stamp in ColorBox brown
- The Paper Company brown and green paper
- Dot paper by ??
- Grosgrain Devrian ribbon from Target's $1 bin
- image given to me from a swap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!