Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pay it Forward

So I decided to try this new thing and I hope you all will join me. 
I have been taught (through my mom, teachers, etc) to always do for others.  
It really does makes me happy to make others happy so I have recently joined a PIF thanks to Roni!
So, I am inviting You to join in on the fun!
Here's how Pay It Forward works:
I've signed up with Roni (on her blog)
and I am committed to send the next 3 people who sign
up here with me on my blog a handmade item
and goodie package within the next 365 days.
By accepting my invitation to join, YOU agree to 
Pay It Forward to the next 3 people who sign up with 
you (on your blog) and send them something within 365 days. (get it?)
Want to join the fun and Pay It Forward too?
I'd love to have you sign up with me!!!
Please leave a contact email so I can confirm the details with you.
Let's keep the PIF going strong!
-Morgaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!