Saturday, June 13, 2009

Digiments June Release today!


So today is the big June Release over at Digiments! Now, if you haven't checked out Digiments yet, do it today! On this wonderful day, the June Digiment sets are being released to the public and you can finally get your crafty hands on them today! The price is $20 for 30 Digiments which is a great deal, but even better is if you order Saturday or Sunday you can get the entire new release for $10.
Below is a card I made using one of the Birthday Expressions Digiments. I decided to do a popup type cake and add lots of sparkle!


So make sure you check out some of the stuff I have done on the design team over at Digiments and check out the great prices of these!

Check it out and Happy June Release Day, Digiments!

If you haven't checked it out yet, also see the post before this about my Fun-Frilled card for this weekend!
Hugs all!
-M

3 comments:

  1. I love your cake! It makes me want to eat some frosting. You made a great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so sweet with the birthda cake! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love that fun cake stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!