Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer Lovin'...


This weekend's Fun-Frilled card is all about the grilling during the summer. With a "summer" theme, I just couldn't resist no using these new Studio G "grillin" stamps. :) Just too cute! I also ventured into the crazy world of embossing for this card.
Make sure you check out my card over at Fun-Frilled today!
Also, reminder, today is the Digiment's June release, so make sure you check it out as well! Michelle is running an awesome deal, so get yourself over there for some great ways to save money!
Below is a sneaky peak at my Fun-Frilled Card. Hope you enjoy the card over at Fun-Frilled. 


Sorry I have been so negligent on my blog this past few weeks- we've been so busy with moving, the musical and my job that I barely have enough energy to check my email at night! lol
Things should be relaxing a little, since we are getting the last load of stuff this weekend from our old place.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!