Monday, August 17, 2009

Stay tuned

I can't wait till this coming Friday-Monday, since it is our 1st Wedding anniversary- August 23rd! So stay tuned, since I'll post some fun stuff I made for the big event, on August 23rd (since I don't want my hubby to sneak around my blog and find what I made him beforehand...hehe). I hope to get a few crafting done this week after work, since for the first time in a LONG time, I am working morning shift all week. *phew*. So stay tuned and don't leave me all my blogger friends. I have not forgotten you! Hugs to all my followers and also stay tuned for the future Digiments release!
Here's a pic of my hubby and I on our wedding. :) Can't wait to relax and stay tuned for some more fun papercrafting adventures as I tried to create a card and gift for this special event in my life. It's lots of Red, Black and White- just like our wedding!

Stay tuned all!
-M

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary! Doesn't the time fly! Maybe I've posted this before, I can't remember, but I love your wedding dress!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!