Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas cards: Day2


Is everyone in the holiday spirit yet? I'm not, but I gotta get into it, since these Christmas cards are only a fraction of what I am planning on making for people this Christmas. How is everyone's Christmas card making going? Do any of you have an tips on how to crank out all your Christmas cards? Just wondering.
So here is Day 2 of some Christmas cards that I created over the weekend.

(This is also for a challenge by KWerner to make my own scallop)

(I'm so proud this turned out well)

(This is a Christmas version of a card I made many moons ago)

(It's all about the squares!)

Here's a quick post, since I have to get some sleep...I'm trying to get over whatever this sickness is that has taken over my throat and head. If you haven't seen it, check out my previous post of more Christmas cards: here.
Night night! Enjoy!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!