Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


So this past weekend I got together with a co-worker of mine who has been wanted to make Christmas cards with me. She hasn't done a lot of stamping or cardmaking in general, so she wanted some help and tips from the "official cardmaker" at work. haha. It was fun and as my hubby says, "Oh jeez, now you've opened a can of worms for her. She's gonna get addicted to it like you!" haha
So I created about 10 cards (well, two are small enough they could be considered tags). Over the next few days I'll share you the cards, since after all, why take up one Large blog post, when you can have fun stuff everyday! :) I will show ya 2 cards a day for the rest of the week!
I got inspired by sketches from other cardmakers out there on a few of these, so I'm sure you'll recognize a few of the sketches.
Here is Day 1 cards.


(I had this image sent to me from a swap, and I just had to make a winter/xmas card with it)


(it's all about the sparkles in this!)

(I was going for a more "old fashioned" Christmas look on this one)

(I'm happy how the gold ink turned out. I wasn't sure if it was gonna work, since that ink's been sitting at the back of my drawer for ages..haha)

Oh, and stay tuned for some previews of the Nov. release for Digiments. The official release is Nov 14th! 24 digiments for only $8! What a Christmas special!
Okeys, I'm off to work now. (night shift all week *sigh*)
Enjoy!
-M

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love all!