Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love for my card love...

Sorry my blogging buddies...the start of the new year basically threw me for a loop. I've been trying to deal with a new work schedule, a hubby that has been super sick, both of us having major dental work done, and all in all...lots of stuff happening. I know I know...that is no excuse. But sometimes life just gets in the way of your creativity.
Anyways, with the new year, started new adventures in papercrafting. I officially opened my new digital image store this month and am working to improve and expand it. Frenzified.com is alive and kicking and I hope to get my kick of the advertising as I progress with the store. I'm currently working on new sets, more gallery pics, and new items besides digital images...I hope to make .svg files that you can use with the SureCutsALot software and your Cricut, but I have to try it out for myself, that they work. :)
Also, I got involved in a card club at the start of the new year with 10 other ladies online. A bunch of us ladies who do a lot of online swaps through Splitcoast stampers got together to do a monthly card swap amongst ourselves where we know none of us will flake on each other. Its started out great thus far and I am excited to continue on the rest of the year. Below is the first card I made for the card club. This month's theme is valentine's day; red and pink; and lots of bling.
I used a Brentwood Owl stamp by Jessica Lynn Originals, and her Owl sentiment too. I was so happy I finally got to use this stamp. I got it a while back, and I've been waiting to use it for the right card idea, and here it is. :)
'
 
(and this is my messy table after crafting. hehe)

(Sparkles baby!)


("Owl do I love the...") 

(mass production of cards...which I hate doing, but it isn't too bad once you get the overall idea and get in the groove of making them...hehe.)

I'll be posting a few more Valentine's day cards I made for some family members of mine tomorrow. Well, technically I'm posting them today, but what would the fun be if you saw them all in one day.hehe
Anyways, have a great day!
Hugs my blogging buddies. I hope you enjoyed this card. :)
-M

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! It's gorgeous! I am really into pink right now. I love it all year round but near Valentine's Day it gets the most use.

    Sketch Girl is taking sponsors for sketches, if you are interested in sponsoring let me know. annie21211@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!