Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday Bakes set released!

Check out http://www.frenzified.com/ ! Today is release day! Yay. :)
So over at Frenzified, I am premiering the "Birthday Bakes" theme set. It's filled with cupcakes, candles, and birthday sentiments. For all you digital hybrid papercrafters/cardmakers/scrapbookers, be sure to check it out! I am proud of this set. I had the idea to have number candles that you can change to personalize your birthday papercrafting project to the age of the birthday person. I think they turned out cute. I have to admit I do adore how the cupcakes turned out.
I hope to churn out some demos using the new Birthday Bakes set later this weekend or into next week depending on time constraints. It's been a super busy week here.
My goal was to get this set ready for release before my own birthday (next Friday the 26th), and I am so happy I was able to. Even though it took me a while, since our internet connection has been super SLOW today, I got the store fully stocked, new poll up, and even an animated blinkie I made.
Feel free to snag this blinkie up and set the link to http://www.frenzified.com/ and post it on your blog (You can shrink it to fit your sidebar area with "shrink to fit" in blogspot if that's what you're using). I am trying to get the word out there about this site the best I can, but the more word-of-mouth I can get, the better.

Anyways, have an awesome weekend and enjoy the new Birthday Bakes released set!
Night night all!
-M

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love all!