Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bunnies and flowers

So this Easter hasn't been extremely eventful, but that's ok. I like just relaxing. We are prepping to dye some eggs and already ate some chocolate and jelly beans. Our original plans of Easter dinner kinda fell through, so we're going to try and find a place to eat later.
Anyways, here is the card I made for the hubs and the cards I made for my Friday night Card Club's April card: flowers and spring theme. Enjoy!

I just loved this little word bubble saying. Too cute!


Another thing I got done and ready was my new paper rack my Mom got me for my Birthday. It's been sitting in my craft room waiting to be put up, and I finally took the time to organize my paper into it. I have the solid paper by color and the designer paper by month/theme.



Have a very Happy Easter everyone!
-M

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love all!