Monday, April 12, 2010

Blog Candy and Cutie Critters 1 now in the Frenzified Store

Ok, so it is 1:52am here, and I am happy to announce without futher ado...Cutie Critters 1, is now available in the Frenzified store! So hop on over there, check out the new images and sentiments, and let me know what you think (or just buy what you love!)...both work for me. hehe
This new theme set is special, since it is the first time that you will get a .pdf file and a .jpg file of each image or sentiment. Basically you purchase a .zip file, then when you download it, then unzip the file, you have both a .jpg and .pdf file of our purchase! In previous sets, I have gotten many people asking about a .jpg format also, so I hit two birds with one stone, by making it available for everyone!
Below is one of my favs. The kitty cat image. Also shown is the matching sentiment set for the kitty cat image that is available for purchase over at Frenzified. :)


Another big change with this theme set, is in each sentiment set there are circular sentiments! Each circular sentiment also has a cute little icon that you can use to either put inside the circular sentiment, or just use to match your image and sentiment (such as the fish bone icon to go with the Kitty Cat sentiment)! So many possibilities!
I will post some card/project demos using the new set when I get a chance later, but for right now, be the first ones to see the new set available over at Frenzified!


And now to the blog candy time!
If you comment here, you will be entered to win a gift certificate to the Frenzified store for a free image and it's matching sentiment set! All you have to do is comment here and tell your friends about Frenzified! If you join our facebook page or follow our twitter (both of which you can find the links to on the Frenzified site) you get an extra entry! So Enter to win some freebie digis by commenting, joining our Facebook and Twitter! If you already are a follower on Facebook and Twitter, then just add that to your comment and You will automatically have those extra chances added!
You have until  Friday May 1 at 11pm EST to enter...so get the word out there!

Check it out and have a wonderful Monday!
-M

4 comments:

  1. Adorable images! I love the circle text! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!! I'm going check them all out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and the sentiments are great... i love the circle sentiment so much....

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgaine, those images are all so cute! I am now a fan on FB and Twitter! :-) I really love the butterflies. I will also go share on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!