Friday, May 21, 2010

Babies popping up everywhere!

So besides wedding cards, I have been having many orders for baby cards. Here is one I made for a co-worker who wanted a card to give to her cousin, who just announced to the family that she was pregnant with her first baby. This card had to be a generalized type color, since it is too early to tell if it is a boy or girl. I think this turned out cute. What do you think?


The congratulations, mommy to be and the pregnant woman silhouette 
are by Studio G, the paper is by K & Company, and the little rattle with 
button is from the Papertrey Inks "baby button bits" set.

Have a great Friday and weekend all! I'll be busy working the night shift at my job tomorrow, so I am not going to have as much time for cardmaking this weekend.
Night all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!