Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

So I know this is a little late, since 4th of July is today, but here is a card I made for the 4th! I have been scooping up the 50cents or $1 stamps around the area craft stores, since I had a total of 1 set for 4th of July. There has been some really awesome sets put out by Studio G, that are adorable!
Anyways, here is a card I made for the 4th and below that is a card I made for my card club for July. This month's theme for them is Red, White, & Blue and Sparkles. Since I knew I wouldn't be able to get the cards to them all by the 4th (I finished them up this Friday) I decided to go with a little sailboat theme.
Enjoy!

(I used the leftover paper from my card club cards to make this one. I by no means am a good copics colorer, but I liked how her bathing suit came out. )

(This is what I stamped on the inside. Too cute! I love those $1 stamps!)

(Not my best card out there, but that's what I get for having to make 10 of them...you have to calculate out how much supplies you need, so everyone gets roughly the same card. Took me a while too, so it made me so tired afterwards. lol)

Hope everyone is having a great 4th of July! We have been busy this weekend and busy today as well, so I am putting this together early and having it set to post later. Hugs all and enjoy your 4th of July!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!