Saturday, December 18, 2010

S'mores and more

So I haven't done a whole lot of crafting recently, but I did however put together a white elephant gift- the theme I decided to go with is S'mores! I think its perfect for the holidays. :)
The box was originally a Clementine box (see below), I decorated and filled it with all the goodies to make S'mores: chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers (which we got after I took this photo), Marshmallow roasters, and a cute little S'mores bag (that has an individual s'mores making set inside). I thought it turned out cute, simple but cute...better than a basket I think. :)



Anyways, other than that, I've basically just been in holiday party mode. Drinks and goodies for each. All the while slowly planning our Winter Wonderland New Year's eve bash. (this theme I find fitting, since a close friend of ours recently found out he got the job he interviewed for in Alaska, so he will be off to the cold lands come the end of January and our party with basically be one of the last get together he can make).
Happy holidays all and I hope you all are spending you last few shopping days wisely. (I'm all done with my Xmas presents. yay!)
Laters!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!