Friday, April 20, 2012

2012 Autism Crop layouts

So over the weekend I went to a crop with my mom hosted by Scraptacular in Morgantown, PA. Besides antiquing and shopping along the way (see post later for that) we scrapbooked till our heart's content all weekend. Here are some of the layouts I did and some pics from the crop (I think I forgot to photograph a few layouts and I'm not posting the banner I made for my friend's bridal shower, as I don't want to ruin the surprise). In the crop we took some inspiration fro Pinterest (on my mom's ipad and my iphone) and some sketches we brought along. Through our findings, we found one double layout that worked fabulous as a jumping off point in our layouts.
I tried to do some older photos I've been meaning to crop, but never got to, so that's why a bunch of them have photos from 2010 and 2011, lol!
Anyways, enjoy.

 (2010 CHA layout)

 (Christmas Gift opening 2010)

 (My friend's annual White Elephant party, 2010)

 (Last year, 2011, Autism crop)

 (2011 Crop for a cure layout)

 (My 24th birthday layout- I lost the photos from this, and cropped my 25th bday last autism crop, so I decided to back-track and finally do my 24th bday (I'm now 26, lol))

 (Our 3rd wedding anniversary- August 23, 2011)

 (the decor from my Harry Potter Movie marathon party)

 (beachy pics from our trip to Florida last summer)

 (Relaxin' at my husband's papa's house in Florida)

 (Harry Potter 7, final movie- my husband and I's obsession and seeing it opening night)

 (This puppy took FOREVER to make with all the frames, but oh well. It's a layout using Harry Potter scrapbook stuff, for my Harry Potter Movie Marathon party pics)

 (My hubs becoming santa for his work's party...the T on that font is a little weird now that I look at it- maybe I'll cut the tail off it to make it work)

 (me at the crop- can you tell I'm tired?)

 (My mom in her cropping spot at the crop)

 (Layout about me getting my new camera for Xmas 2010)

 (Pics from our stop in Ashville, North Carolina, on our way down to Florida)

 (Phillies pics from last year, when I went with my bud Dani)

 (Ren Faire in N.J. pics)

 (My kitty Wendy, aka. the Princess, in the many faces she makes)

 (Our stop in West Virgina on the way down to Florida)

 (Halloween layout I finished, that was started at CHA 2010 in the Yellow Bicycle booth (I think) and I finished it with my own accents and fun stuff)

(my lovely pillows at the hotel- which were super soft and comfy to lay on after a long day of cropping each day)

It was a super-fun weekend with fellow papercrafters and hanging out with my mom.
-M



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!