Friday, March 1, 2013

Favorites Friday: #1


Welcome to the first ever Favorites Friday here at Madcap Frenzy.
I hope to increase the amount of weekly features we have here at the blog. I hope to do it every week, or at least as much as I can. So on Fridays I want to share with you some of my favorite things in life right now.
Enjoy!


1. Sodastream soda maker My hubs and I have become OBSESSED with this thing, which we got for Christmas. I am in love with the Diet Grapefruit flavored soda. Their "energy" flavor aka. Red Bull, is also quite tasty.
2. Healthy Choice Top Chef cafe steamers grilled chicken pesto This by far is one of my all-time favorite pre-packaged dinners. It is so awesome flavored. I adore it and am so happy when I can find it at my grocery store.
3. Corsets-UK Simple Black corset and tutu They have sales pretty much every day at this online store. I recently purchased this corset/tutu combo on clearence, and am super happy when I got it in the mail. So cute!
4. Rust-oleum Chalkboard paint This is the chalkboard paint we used for our chalkboard dining room wall, and we recently picked up the bright red color version for a game-board that fits our coffee table for my hubs' D&D games. It is perfect for those chalkboard projects.
5. Audiology Voodoo earphones These are the most comfortable earphones I've come across in a long time. I'm not sure where I picked mine up, but I've had mine for a while and they still rock.

These are my favs of the week. Have a great day all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!