Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shamrockin' but Showering Down on Us digital images

In case you don't know, I create digital images for Frenzified Digital Image store. I was recently requested to make a St. Patrick's Day set and a Spring Showers type set. Thus, the Shamrockin' mini set and the Showering Down on Us mini set.




These digital images are perfect for papercrafting, hybrid crafts, coloring projects for the kids, or making your own at home printables. You can get your hands on them now, in the Frenzified store!




Just thought I'd share this other part of my design life with you all. If you do purchase any Frenzified images, feel free to email me or link me your projects, and I'll add your project to the Frenzified gallery both on the website and on Facebook!

Have a great day all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!