Thursday, March 14, 2013

Switch plate switch-e-roo: A simple update to light switch plates

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So, my hubs and I decided to do a simple update to our vast amount of light switch plates in our house. Many were just boring white, where others just needed to be replaced due to them being cracked or were "kid oriented" in a room that was not a child's room.


We took the good ones that were in good enough shape, and ones that my hubs got on clearance at the hardware store, along with some chrome silver and chrome bronze & gold spray paint.


They turned out so nice, I'm so proud how much more awesome they look than the boring white ones!




It's a simple update that pretty much ANYONE can do- so why not update your switch plates and have a big switch-e-roo too!
Have a great day all.
-M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!