Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Work it! Wednesday #4

Welcome to another Work it! Wednesday! So what is happening in our world, you ask?


 Well, I'm going to be honest here- this past week and a half has not been easy. We haven't really gotten much done around the house or in our lives, due to back and forth trips to the hospital to visit my mother-in-law who suffered a stroke last Wednesday. Therefore there isn't really a whole lot I can say that we are working on that is new, per-say, project-wise.
 However though, I did add something new this week to my life- I'm Working Out! lol. Now, I HATE the gym. I despise the gym. So when I read somewhere that the Kinect Dance Central games have a workout mode that tells you how many calories and how long you've been working out for, I had to try it.


Sure enough, they do! And it is WAY more fun than going to the gym. So far I've done 50 minutes each day for the past two days, and I hope I can keep up with it. My body is a little sore, but that's a good thing, right?! I love to dance, so this is a great alternative to the gym. Also, a friend of mine recently became certified to be a Zumba instructor, so once she starts classes, I hope to join that too. I'm to the point in my weight loss where I have plateaued, and I have a feeling the only way I'm going to lose the last 10 lbs is by exercising.

 (Miss Aubrey is my favorite avatar/character to dance as. lol)

Other than that though, not much more was completed this past week, as far as our Work it! list.
We still want to work on our fence and do some gardening/yard work.


We want to install our newly painted chandelier and finish our giant wall clock made from the backing of an old mirror.


We want to finish our benches for an outside firepit area.


 ...and we want to figure out what the heck to do with this rust bucket.



So, yeah. Nothing really has changed (bummer).


Anyways, I hope you all are working on something new and got something done this past week that you are proud of!
Have a great day all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!