Friday, April 12, 2013

Scrapbooking Crop for Autism 2013

Last weekend I spent with my mom at the Scraptacular Crop for Autism. I got a lot done in the crafty department, besides spending time with my mom. ;D
I finished my Project Life Swap items (all 27 sets of them). Took forever, but I'm looking forward to getting a year's worth back.






I did project life- August 2012-December 2012: including my photo a days. It isn't turning out exactly how I planned, but I get it takes time to get the hang of things.
I only really liked a few of my layouts- the rest just look so...not me. lol




I did some traditional layouts too. A few doubles and few singles. These felt more my style-especially my birthday single layout. I love the cloud paper!








It was fun to hang out with my mom, cropping away.

 (my mom is on the left)


Enjoying catered food.


It was a fun weekend!
I think my favorite was these limes that I put on the week cards for my swap.

Wish it still was that weekend, however now a new weekend is almost upon us. Can't wait to relax.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!