Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Antique jewelry and Old Navy clearance scores!

Welcome to another Thrifty Thursday!


I've found that I tend to do a lot more thrifting when my mom comes to visit. lol. Maybe its because I hate shopping alone- I have no control by myself. hehe
Here are some thrifty finds from this past week! Yay! I love thrifty finds!

Stop #1: Old Navy: I got 3 tops and 1 dress- for $26.47! I saved $20!



 (one of the tops was on Clearance for $3.97 and THEN had a 30% off of that! haha)

 The dress was on sale for $30 originally, but was then 50% off that- so only $15!


Stop #2: The Mill Property Antique store

 I scored this pretty spring necklace in a "grab bag" that was inside a jar (down below). It turned out so cute with my Old Navy yellow score. See below!


I also scored this beautiful pearl necklace that has a lovely flower-like clasp.


I scored this pretty cameo for only $2!

This jar (I have a little one I scored at a Sal-Val a while ago, so this matched perfectly!) It originally was filled with lots of goodies, including the yellow necklace above! My mom and I divided up the finds between the two of us. I also scored a blue antique bow hat/headband- which I'll have to photograph it better later.


Stop #3: Pier One Exports


 I got this cute little mirror for $1. (My mom scored some more stuff than me from here, so I'll leave her to share her scores on her own site. lol)


Stop #4: JoAnn Fabrics


I scored this fabric for over half-off a yard! Yay! I didn't even have a coupon that would give me that good of a deal!

So those are my scores of the week. I hope you have a great day gang!


Have a thrifty Thursday!
-M

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE when old navy has a sale... it's crazy the deals you can find. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty jewelry! Thanks for showing us your prizes! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!