Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorites Fridays: Fun Treats and Creativity abound

Welcome to another Favorites Friday!
This week I am all about the tasty treats and creative tools (music, books, electronics).



1. Weight Watchers Caramel Medallions: These have become a staple in our house, for the late night chocolate craving. Only 1 Weight Watchers Points Plus a medallion. Tasty!

2. Apple iPad: I got an iPad for Christmas, and it has been the best thing I've acquired in a long time. I love sitting reading articles, surfing the internet (Pinterest, mostly) before bed. I LOVE it! Apps galore!

3. Caffeine for the Creative Mind book: I got this book back in college, when I became a graphic design major (I believe my mom got it for me). It is always a great kick-starter when you are needing a creativity boost!

4. Macklemore (and Ryan Lewis): I adore Macklemore's music (with Ryan Lewis) right now. I just love that he is a very positive rapper. I'm not really into rap at all, but for some reason, his music just works for me. Who doesn't love the "Thrift Shop" song? lol.

5. Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt: Lastly, this has become a great cool treat at the end of the day. Tasty flavor, and only 3 Weight Watchers Points Plus!


Have a wonderful Friday and rest of the Independence Day holiday weekend!
-M

1 comment:

  1. Ciao, I'm your follower n^69 and there is something for you at www.muscetta4.blogspot.it. Come and see.... Tina

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!