Friday, September 20, 2013

Favorites Friday: Catching up on TV shows and Getting my craft on!

Welcome to another Favorites Friday!
Some of my favorites this week are tv shows that now have episodes on Netflix (therefore those of us (like me) who don't have cable, can watch tv shows in marathon sessions). lol
Enjoy.



1. Pretty Little Liars: The hubs and I have been blowing through episodes of this show on Netflix, and we just finished season 1. Already I'm kind of hooked. For some reason, I love the Hannah character the best, though I'm sure I'm one of the few out there that like her over the other "Liars." It's good fun to watch.

2. Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta: So their coolattas are SOOO not on my diet/Weight Watchers plan, but Pumpkin flavored things are kind of my weekness. It is oh-so good...but not the best for you.

3. Michael's Black Halloween Candelabra: I found this baby for 50% off at Michael's the other day, and I am obsessed with it- since it is solid black and doesn't have any of the Halloween spiderweb-type things on it like the other decor they had on sale, I can use it for many different holidays and decor. My dining room is brown, gold and black, so it works great!

4. The Golden Nugget Antique and Flea Market: This antique market in Lambertville, N.J. is my new favorite place. A friend of mine took me there earlier in the week, and I got some awesome scores from it. Check out what all I got in my previous Thrifty Thursday post.

5. New Girl: This show also I recently discovered via Netflix. It is quite hilarious. I think I laugh through every single episode, thus far. The characters are so out of control, but so funny to watch.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me (Saturday going to Hershey Park with the hubs for a belated Anniversary trip and then Sunday is my big Sip & Swap party). Looking forward to enjoying my weekend! I hope your weekend is super fun too!

Happy Friday!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!