Thursday, October 31, 2013

Crop for a Cure weekend: Scrapbooking getaway

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all are having a great day!
So, this past weekend I went to a scrapbook getaway with my mom, called Crop for a Cure. A portion of the proceeds go to Relay for Life and breast cancer- so the weekend was filled with pink!
I did a lot of papercrafting this weekend- scrapbook pages, cards and some Project Life pages for those I didn't have the energy do tradition layouts for. Here is some of the stuff I did this weekend:

I did some layouts for a few different friends' wedding:





Some holidays layouts:






 Some trips/parties/get-togethers:
(Bachelorette get-together at Dorney Park)


(adult Harry Potter party)


(80s prom party for our birthdays)


(Tony Awards party at friend's house)


Other important events in our life:
(buying our first home)


(Our 5th wedding anniversary)



(Summertime pool fun)


(Last year's Crop for a Cure- Spirit contest- SteamPink)


 Some Project Life pages with spare photos
to stick between my layouts:




... and the first night the hotel gave us pink champagne in honor of the cause! ;)

I also created some Christmas cards, and a card for my boss, who's mother recently passed:


I also did a few Stampin Up! classes and made 3 adorable gift card holders and this LOVELY framed art, which I just picked up a frame for at Michael's. (class by Jill Hilliard):




I had a blast this past weekend at the crop and travelling to and from the crop. We also picked up some things to finish off my gala outfit, got a lot of crafting done, got some great ideas for Christmas presents for friends and had some great food along the way (including the awesome dessert below and a new cider I tried at a Tavern on the way home). ;)


What all are you doing for Halloween? I personally am working tonight (all my co-workers with kids wanted the evening off) so my hubs is handing out the candy to the kiddos for me.
Anyways, have a great day everyone and Happy Halloween!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!