Friday, October 11, 2013

Favorites Friday: Beating the October Blues

Welcome to another Favorites Friday! Here are some of my favorites these days that have helped me combat the October blues...
 


1. Awh Shucks Roasted Corn: I had this when I went to Celtic Fest a few weeks ago and I love it. I look forward to their roasted corn every year. I know I probably could do this myself at home, but there is just something about their corn that I adore.

2. Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake mix: Hubs made a Pumpkin Angel Food Cake from this mix (with pumpkin spice) and it was awesome. So easy and so tasty to make.

3. Airborne Chewable Tablets: Everyone around me has been sick, so I have been popping these tablets lately to stay healthy (especially before I had my audition on Monday).

4. Mango Peach Salsa Yankee Candle: A friend of mine gave me this for this past Christmas and I LOVE it. It is so heavenly smelling that I just want to eat it up! It also is the perfect shade of orange for fall.

5. All Recipes iPad app: Tried this app last week when I was cooking dinner and it was very easy to use. You can try the free version first to try, but if you want to save the recipes you have to buy the pro version. But the free version has plenty to offer, I promise. ;)

Hope you have a great weekend. Tomorrow is my first read-through for "Brigadoon" where I will be 'Maggie' and the hubs will be 'Jeff.' ;)
Have a great Friday!
-M

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love all!