Friday, November 15, 2013

Favorites Friday: Just Chillin'

Welcome to another Favorites Friday! 
This week I am all about the things that make me happy, chill and calm. (It's funny how it ended up being 3 beverages, but those are chilled-right?)


1. Chocolate Bar from the Newtown Chocolatier: For the theater gala I helped plan, we had chocolates made by the Newtown Chocolatier as one of our favors. They turned out super cute AND tasted great!

2. Stampin' Up! Festive Flurry Stamp: I got this stamp set (and matching Die Cut set) from my mom (who is now a Stampin' Up! demonstrator) after testing it out while on our Scrapbooking Getaway. It is super cute and versatile for everything wintery or holiday. Love it!

3. Crispin Hard Cider: I tried this cider a few weeks ago when out with my mom and I must say it was delicious! I am all about the hard ciders and it was wonderful and crisp.

4. Immunity Booster from Smoothie King: When I tried to battle off a cold I recently got over, this was my go-to smoothie. It is packed with bananas, strawberries and other immunity boosters.

5. Verdi Spumante: This was our other favor at the theater gala- mini bottles of this lovely stuff. I just adore the sparkling taste and it doesn't break the bank either. Their Sparkletini is a favorite of many of my gal pals. :)


Have a wonderful Friday everyone! Have a glass of wine or a bottle of cider with me (when I get home from work. lol!)
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!