Friday, November 22, 2013

Favorites Friday: Staying warm and getting Geeky

Welcome to another Favorites Friday! This week I am all about embracing my geekdom, all the while braving the winter weather.


1. Spamalot at the Kelsey Theatre: So I saw this last week with the hubs and I enjoyed it a lot! If you love Monty Python, you will adore this show. This might be added to my list of "shows I want to do." lol

2. Dunkin' Donuts Star Donut: I had one of these the other day when my co-worker got a mixed box. So awesome and so festive (I know- so bad for you though!).

3. Thor: The Dark World movie: Saw this with the hubs last week and it was fantastic. I love Thor in general, but the scenes were just stunning in the way they portrayed the worlds.

4. Fingerless Knitted Gloves: I got a pair exactly like the above somewhere along the line and I just love them. They are a little thicker than some gloves in this type, so they are perfect for these cold winters, but allow you the flexibility to use them without the fingers when you need to do things like type or open things.

5. Doctor Who: Since the 50th anniversary episode is coming up, I am in all Doctor Who mode- also helps that I got to do a Doctor Who page at work. I just can't get enough of the doctor! ;)


Have a great Friday!
-M

3 comments:

  1. I watched the Dr. Who 50th anniversary today. SO good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to catch it- I've been busy working all day! Can't wait to watch it!

      Delete

Leave me some comment love all!