Thursday, December 26, 2013

My 2013 Christmas Cards: Loving Sparkle and Embossing

Hello all! I know I'm really behind in posting these (considering it is now past Christmas) but I got a little busy. Also, I wanted to make sure the people I sent them to got them, before I posted them. hehe.
I made 80+ handmade Christmas cards this year (a daunting task if you ask me!) Below are some of the cards I made (the rest are variations of these cards).


This year, after making my framed art as gifts to some, I had a few items leftover, so you'll notice some reusing of stamped images and products. This at least made it a little easier to put the cards together.



Also this year I used some pre-cut card backings to make the cardmaking process a little quicker (and they came with envelopes too!) I used a few of the packaged card bases from Micheal's, but I dressed them up to meet my needs, such as these snowflaked punched card bases-where I embossed, punched, stamped, washi taped and blinged them out.



This year I am all about the sparkle, embossing folders and washi tape. ;)

Enjoy the rest of the cards I made this year!








I hope you all had a great holiday and I know I'm looking forward to the new year!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!