Friday, April 11, 2014

Easy tasty Weight Watchers friendly Fruit Smoothie

Sorry I've been a little MIA recently- work has been CRAZY, and I was on vacation with my mom to a Stampin' Up! getaway (I'll share the projects from that later). In the meantime, I'll show you a recipe of a smoothie I've been loving lately.
I've been trying to get back on the wagon of Weight Watchers to try and loose the holiday weight and get back down to my goal weight. The hardest thing I've always found with Weight Watchers is getting enough fruit in my diet. The other night I was craving a smoothie, so I decided to try to concoct a very fruity smoothie that was Weight Watchers friendly- the lower the points the better.


I  made this smoothie filled with lots of fruit, as to get just the right amount of fruit needed per day. This smoothie is roughly 1 1/2 weight watchers points plus a smoothie (one blender makes 2 smoothies), so if you are really in a smoothie kick, it's only 3 weight watchers points plus for 2!
This past week I think I've had a smoothie everyday after this, as I just can't get enough and it gets me my necessary fruit for the day. ;)
Enjoy this super easy and tasty fruit smoothie!

Mo's Fruity Fun Smoothie


Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cups of ice
  • 2 bananas
  • 4-6 oz (or 1 snack container) of Light Fit strawberry yogurt
  • 1-1 1/2 cups of frozen mangoes
  • 1/4 can (or 2.4 fl oz) Goya mango juice
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp orange extract
Directions:
Put all ingredients in a blender, blend for ice to be chopped well into smoothie. Pour into glass and tada!


1 blender full makes 2 smoothies at roughly 3 Weight Watchers Points Plus (depending on the yogurt and goya juice you use). It is super easy and tasty!
So I hope you all have a great day! I'm praying for more warm weather, so I can enjoy my smoothies outside. ;)
-M

2 comments:

  1. That sounds super yummy. I just bought a Magic Bullet, so I'm looking for smoothie recipes anywhere I can find them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've kind of become obsessed with smoothies right now- just in time for spring/summer!

      Delete

Leave me some comment love all!